Why is the Staxi-MR chair the right transport chair for your radiology department?
Encapsulating all of Staxi's inherited excellence. The Staxi-MR delivers both quality and performance.
- ● MR conditional compliant
- ● Clinical equipment used for testing: Siemmnes 1.5T Model: Avanto 07391167 GE 3.0T Model: 3T MR HD HDxT Signa Excite
- ● Tested per ASTM F2052-15 standard Test Method for Measurement of Magnetically Induced Displacement Force on Medical Devices in the Magnetic Resonance Environment
Staxi-MR inherits our no-compromise quality, safety, and ease of operation which are hallmarks of the Staxi brand.
- ● No-worry, never-fail handlebar braking
- ● One-hand maneuverability
- ● Elimination of trip hazard for occupant
- ● Load balancing to eliminate strain
- ● Stable platform – concentrate on the patient not the chair
- ● Quick & easy to clean/disinfect
- ● No removable parts to lose
- ● Compatible nesting with the Staxi Ranger
Staxi-MR enhances customer satisfaction with the best in dignified, safe and comfortable transport.
- ● Antimicrobial AlphaSan® throughout every surface
- ● Comfortable padded seating
- ● Weight capacity is 600 pounds
- ● Smooth, jostle-free ride
- ● Easy to enter and exit
- ● Dignified and safe
Meets the acceptance criteria for MR Conditional to an MR system having a magnetic field strength of up to 3.0 T and a magnetic field gradient of 3K Gauss/cm.
Equip your radiology department with the New Staxi-MR transport chair - Advance with Staxi!
Never fail braking system
Protects against the most common cause of patient falls during chair entry and exit. Provides smooth and safe patient transportation.
600 lb weight capacity chair
Constructed from 6061-T5 aluminum. Facilitating a safe, strong platform for patients.
Provides stable examination platform
Optimal balance delivers a safe platform enabling concentration on the patient, not the chair.
Adaptable and interactive
Safely push with one hand, while positively interacting with your patient.
Generously padded for exceptional comfort and featuring Antimicrobial AlphaSan®
Staxi positions occupant weight so it is easier to move. One hand operation and circumferential turning add ease and maneuverability.
To discuss what Staxi can do for your radiology department, contact Lori Studley.
Direct: (+1) 647-952-1082Main line: (+1) 877-677-8294 ext: 109Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSORIES & MORE
A 3-part IV and infusion pole. It sits on the Staxi 8 inches from the floor and extends to its first level to 39 inches. stage 2 - 55 inches and stage 3 -62 inches. Adaptive, safe and strong
Made from highest quality materials and riveted to the chair to give optimum strength and security. Complete with flag for easy location reference, customized to your requirements
Factory installed or retrofitted
Customized to your personal and departmental requirements
Staxi-MR is painted in its unique teal color, making it easy to identify around the facility as your MR transport chair
Easy to clean and disinfect
Staxi’s clean, uncluttered lines make it a breeze to clean and disinfect. In addition, all Staxi paint and plastic surfaces are protected for life by
All plastic and painted surfaces are protected for life by embedded Antimicrobial AlphaSan®
Your radiology department deserves the best in passenger mobility assistance.
Get in touch with Lori today.