Welcome to the Staxi family
Whatever your enquiry – were here to help! Please feel free to browse this section of our website, the information we have compiled is designed to help you gain maximum benefit from your staxi fleet.
If you can’t find what you need here then please contact us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can!
In the meantime here are some sections which were sure will prove helpful
Refunds and Returns Policy
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, notify STAXI ® Corporation Limited within 30 days of the Invoice date to arrange your return. Please contact Customer Service: Toll-Free Phone: 1.866.969.1463 or email:email@example.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and proper documentation before returning items. No returns will be accepted without an authorization number. Returns are only accepted by Staxi authorized shippers. We will work with you to collect the goods once the RMA number has been generated. Refunds will be issued on paid goods returned and received by Staxi, in saleable condition, within 45 days.
The following return options are available on orders requested after 30 days of the Invoice date.
- Exchange on goods of equal or lesser value, less the cost Staxi pre-defined shipping fees
- Credit, less Staxi pre-defined shipping fees, to be used within 1 year of invoice date
- Refund of saleable goods, less Staxi pre-defined shipping fees and re-stocking fee of 30% on charged amount on standard items, if Staxi is notified within 90 days from invoice date
- Refund of saleable goods, less Staxi pre-defined shipped fees and re-stocking fee of 50% on charged amount on custom colors, if Staxi is notified within 90 days from invoice date
No exchange, credit or refunds are available on orders or goods after 90 days from Invoice date
Damaged In Transit Policy
If for any reason, you discover your staxi® chair has been damaged in transit, we will endeavor to take care of this for you as quickly as possible.
Although we realize that damage may not be seen until the order is unpacked after receipt, we do ask that where possible you assess the order before you sign and accept it noting any damage on the paperwork provided by the driver at the time of delivery.
STAXI® Corporation Limited backs its staxi® Medical, Ranger and Max Chairs with a three-year unlimited parts warranty and its staxi® Airport, Aisle and Stadium/Arena Chairs with a one-year unlimited parts warranty.
All cushions are backed with a one-year warranty.
These warranties protect against any defects in design, workmanship and materials that may arise under normal circumstances. These warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, extreme use or abuse. These warranties do not cover theft, vandalism or any defect or deficiency that results, in whole or in part, from the following:
- Any alterations, improper storage or handling, inappropriate use or maintenance, or any extraordinary use of the products by anyone other than STAXI® Corporation Limited.
- Failure to follow any of STAXI® Corporation’s written recommendations or instructions.
- Using or combining the products with parts or accessories, other than those provided by, or recommended by, STAXI® Corporation Limited.
- Vandalism, any accident, act of nature or any cause external to the products as furnished by STAXI® Corporation Limited or beyond the Corporation’s reasonable control.
Staxi Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Staxi guarantees the frame of each chair with a limited lifetime guarantee.
The expected lifetime of the frame is 10 years.
The staxi® frame is made of 14 gauge steel and it is mig welded using robot welders. The mig welding and 14 gauge steel gives the frame superior strength. The frame is protected with baked on paint using powder paint which contains silver ions to give antimicrobial properties.
The frame is guaranteed for the lifetime of the product. The “frame” relates to the main mig welded structure and does not include the seat frame or any components fitted to the frame – we guarantee that the frame will not bend, buckle or crack under normal customer use. If any defect in the structure of the frame is detected, staxi® will replace the frame utilizing any current color option available.
This Guarantee is VOID if staxi® determines that:
- The original serial number tag has been removed, altered or defaced; or
the product has been subjected to negligence, accident, improper maintenance, storage or operational use.
- When in operational use it is important that you do not exceed the maximum weight limit of the product (clearly marked on the chair) or using the product with unauthorized locking, clamping or other restraint systems related to the use of a wheelchair in a vehicle.
- The staxi frame has been damaged by improper repairs or alterations made without the express written consent of STAXI CORPORATION. This guarantee applies only to the original purchaser/user of the chair and is non-transferable.
The guarantee does not include damage through misuse or abuse.
The Guarantee does not include chairs sold to the airport market prior to 2010.
To claim on this guarantee staxi® require that you provide pictorial evidence of the chair frame and the correct serial number(s).
All claims are evaluated and assessed at the discretion of STAXI CORPORATION.